Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Inspiration

Halloween is coming up and you know what that means: more opportunities to crab it up!

I need this in Molly-size for the next time
I go pumpkin picking (from here)

You may remember the crab-dog from this post, but that pup was not alone:

she's clearly enjoying this more than he is

oh beagle, you make my day!
(disclaimer: this is a lobster-dog, not a crab dog)

Crabs aren't just for the dogs; these geniuses made amazing crab-o-lanterns!
 
this is just one of several awesome stencils

this pumpkin takes the cake! (or pie?)
I love the details!

Jen, creator of the second crabby pumpkin, also used the king crab template from here to make Halloween-themed crab pods:

Have you made any crab pods? Send 'em my way!

Alright, that's a lot of inspiration, but I'll leave you with one more, just for the humans:

*smooches*

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment